July 8, Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, Serbia
EXIT is an award-winning summer music festival that takes place at the Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad, Serbia, with more than 1000 artists who play at over 40 stages and festival zones.
It was officially proclaimed “Best Major European Festival” at the EU Festival Awards 2013 and 2017. The EU Festival Awards are considered as one of the most influential festival awards in the world. EXIT has also won the “Best Overseas Festival” award at the UK Festival Awards in 2007, as well as “Best Summer Music Festival in Europe” title for 2016 by the travel portal “European Best Destinations” awarded in cooperation with the European Commission. In March 2018 Regional Cooperation Council awarded EXIT Festival as Champion of Regional Cooperation for 2017.
Praful will be performing on the Pachamama Stage.
- December 9, Osho UTA
Venloer Str. 5-7
50672 Cologne, Germany
Concert with Satyaa & Pari
- October 1, Terre des Sens, 183 route du Peage / Molieres-Glandaz, 26150 Solaure en Diois, France
- September 24, Le Hameau de l'Etoile, Route de Frouzet, 34380 Saint-Martin-de-Londres, France
Sky Dancing Tantra Festival
- September 1318, Ada Bojana Island, Montenegro
ADA Divine Awakening Festival
- August 24, Luther Church, Martin-Luther-Platz 4, 50677 Cologne, Germany
Peia concert, Ecstatic Dance by Kareem Raihani & Deep Sound Relaxation by Praful
- August 21, White Cloud Ashram, Hamrikkerweg 132, 9943 PD Nieuw Scheemda, Netherlands
Osho Summer Festival
- August 1920, De Uelenspiegel, Winkelsteeg 5, 7975PV Uffelte, Netherlands
Levensvreugde Festival zomerweek
- July 28, Ferme Bleue, Rte du Revollet, 38440 Artas, France